Step 1 – Imagine “Imagination is the beginning of creation.”
You’ve made the decision to update your kitchen. So start DREAMING and create your ultimate wish list! This will be the starting point we work from once we meet.
- Gather images, either online or magazine clippings of kitchens that attract you, inspire you and make you feel good. Note cabinetry colour, interesting accessories and different ideas you like.
- Take photographs of kitchens from friends and family that you like.
- Include photos of your kitchen – what works, what doesn’t.
- Consider the style of your home when choosing your new kitchen style…modern, contemporary, transitional or traditional.
- Document flooring and style of room that join the kitchen, if applicable.
- List everything you wish to achieve in your new space, taking into consideration things you like or dislike in your current kitchen.
- Finally, put all of that in a file – a file we’d like you to label, #KITCHENLOVE.
Step 2 – Book your complimentary design consultation“Nobody plans to fail, but many fail to plan.”
Designing a custom kitchen can be overwhelming. At MODO Kitchens, we’ll help you understand and simplify the process with the best help you can get… one on one. Whether at your home or our showroom, simply book a convenient time and we’ll be there so you can share your vision in person and we can help you make sense of it all.
We will review your #KITCHENLOVE file with all your favourite photos, measure your current space and better understand your vision. Meeting at your home is important so we can see the BIG picture and leave knowing we now have everything we need to begin the all important … KITCHEN DESIGN.
Step 3 – Design & presentation “Good design doesn’t date – Harry Siedler”
Today’s kitchen is more than just a kitchen,… it’s the heart of the home and needs to compliment other spaces as well. The design process is a delicate balance of perfecting look, feel and function of your vision. It’s the part we love the most, as it’s where your new custom kitchen begins to take shape.
Our designers are kitchen experts and are up to date with all the latest trends. We will design your kitchen to function efficiently and look stunning. We will then meet at our showroom to present a full 3-D colour generated design so you can preview your new kitchen!
Step 4 – Personalize
Once you are satisfied with the design, you will move forward to choose from our vast selection of cabinet door styles, finishes, colours and, storage and lighting solutions. This will reflect your personal taste and lifestyle making your kitchen as unique as you are.
Step 5 – Production & delivery“Quality means doing it right when no one is looking – Henry Ford”
Wth over 30 years in custom kitchen manufacturing, your kitchen is made to your design specifications in our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility. That said, like a fine wine, quality does take time to build and create. We endeavour to make things happen smoothly and quickly but depending on the style, type and time in season, your kitchen will take between 4 – 10 weeks to manufacture and install. It will all be worth waiting for!
Step 6 – #kitchenlove
The project is complete when you’ve reached the point of #kitchenlove. We won`t be satisfied unless you are 100% happy! We promise to build and deliver the kitchen of your dreams and ensure you will LOVE it for years to come!